- ThePrimary / K-3program captivates younger children with the wonder of world folktales, participation stories, fables and poetry.
- TheElementary / 4-6program entices audiences to root for heroes, laugh at buffoons and gasp at the unexpected, with themes of strength, courage and humor.
- TheMiddle School / Junior Highprogram challenges listeners with contemporary conflicts, fateful plots and chilling twists from modern short stories, ancient myths and supernatural tales.
- TheHigh Schoolprogram stimulates young adults with the charm, sophistication, irony and wit of contemporary sources and classic favorites.
- ThrillingGhost Storiesranging from gently scary to somewhat terrifying are a specialty.
Storyteller / Performance Artist
"Ms. Rowe is an accomplished storyteller who weaves and acts out her tales to the delight of children and adults. My students and staff thoroughly enjoyed her stories and I heartily recommend her to schools everywhere." -Elementary School Principal
Diversity reigns as families, children and young adults delight in a multicultural repertoire of folklore, personal narrative, history, literature and song. Programs offered in English and French