Storyteller / Performance Artist
- Love Stories for Better or for Worse enthralls adult audiences with the romance, jealousy, generosity, innocence and humor of relationships portrayed in folk tales, literature, myths, poems and song.
- Journey to the Center of the Soul explores life's challenges, pitfalls, defining moments, through tales told long before there were psychiatrists and support groups.
- His- and Her- Story celebrates womenfolk who helped shape our lives, our communities, our country and our world.
- The Wit, Wisdom and Wonder of Folklore reveals why stories continue to speak to us in all seasons at all ages.
- Tales of the Scots & the Irish, "A Gaelic Toast" to and from those who crossed the wide, wide ocean years ago, bringing with them tales of wisdom, humor and an indomitable spirit.
- Living with History shares stories my father told me, including his first-hand account of the 1914 Christmas Truce in the trenches, how he barely escaped that war alive and how his "war horse" didn't.
- Holiday Tales to Share celebrates the special events and holidays we remember, honor, embrace and cherish.
- Customized programs are made available for specific needs, seasons, audiences and themes.